Monday, November 22, 2010

New Backdrops & Baby Bentley

Christmas time is normally a very busy time for everyone, and well being into photography makes this time of the year even more busy.  But I love it!  About a month ago I decided to purchase a few new backdrops, and thought a nice Christmas one would be a good choice this time of the year.  Buying them online, and not getting to actually see them until they showed up at my door made me a little skeptical of their quality and how they would look in pictures. 
Bentley and his mom and dad, (Ashley and Desmond) were the first to try out these new backdrops.  I have to say I love them! You can let me know what you all think! 
This is Bentley's first Christmas and I was thrilled to get to capture some pictures of this mile stone.  We got a bunch of awesome shots, a few of Bentley to send to Santa, and some family pictures as well. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment