Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Eileen & Howard Celebrate 40 Years Of Marriage & Family




During Christmas 2010 Eileen & Howard celebrated their 40th Wedding Anniversary surrounded by loads of family & friends.  And let me tell you, WHAT A FUN CROWD!  During the supper we were entertained with lots of stories, from stories of fun times with friends, to stories of the kind of loving family this couple created.  After supper the hall was cleaned up and the tables were moved to make room for a dance. Choosing the pictures for this post posed a little bit of a problem...there are so many great shots...not wanting to leave anyone out, I am going to post more then my usual ten pictures....but believe me, there are a lot more on your guys cd, then what I have previewed here!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again Nicole for coming and setting up and taking all the great pics. They are beautiful, the compliments are continuing to pour in to me about you. Your certaining have the talent to turn this into a thriving business, all the best and I will surely be recommending you. I can't wait to get some pics printed off. Thanks again...Cynthia Slaney

Post a Comment