Friday, November 25, 2011

Matthew, Treena, Dakota & Damon

I have known Matthew since high school, I had not seen him in years, and never met his wife or kids.  So when I was asked if I was able to do their family pictures while they were home from Ontario on holidays, I was more then happy to make this happen. 
This session was so much fun, and a perfect time to catch up (Matthew's dad used to be our cadet officer, so you know lots of stories were told). The kids were so great, Dakota is quite the little model, and Damon was so pleasant (despite the cold weather). 
Treena, it was a pleasure to finally meet you, after talking on Facebook for years.  You and Matthew have a beautiful family, and I hope to see you guys again soon!! 

PS....this is an extra long blog post, because these guys have to wait for their cd in the mail!!















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love all of them Nicole there amazing thanks for posting them... Looking foward to getting our cd.. Thanks again you did an amazing job!!

Matt, Treena, Dakota and Damon

Anonymous said...

Great job, Nicole. Can't wait to see the rest of them now!!!

Helen

Anonymous said...

Wow the pictures are great!! Hope I get a couple..lol Beautiful pics of a beautiful family.
Margaret

Post a Comment