Sunday, July 8, 2012

Photobooth - Melanie & Colin Lane - June 30th 2012

Well...what do I say about these photos? Actually, I think they speak for themselves....

Melanie contacted me a while back, wondering if I was able to do a photobooth at her wedding.  I had never done one before, but was very excited to give it a try.  I am soo glad that she thought of doing this, we had so much fun and the pictures are hilarious. 

I can not take full credit for these pictures, I would like to thank Allison Stoodley for helping me out with this photobooth. She did most of the photobooth pictures, while I was shooting the rest of the reception and dance. This was the first wedding that Allison helped me with, and if she agrees, it wont be the last! 

I hope you all get as many laughs from these pictures as I did!






























5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them :) We had so much fun with this and the pictures shows. I can't stop laughing at them everytime I look at them.
Thank you so much
Melanie

Sara Clarke said...

Very cute, Funny and Adorable at the same time, Congratulations Melanie & Colin :) Love you Lot's <3 :)

cammie lee said...

Love the pics great job nicole

Lacey Keeping-Penney said...

Awesome memories! The pics are wicked....hilarious to look back on for sure.

Janet - Mother of the Groom said...

Our family just loved getting ready for their photo, great job. So glad we got this photo . Thanks

Post a Comment