Saturday, July 7, 2012

SJA Lamaline - Prom 2012

This year, I had the privilege to attend my schools senior prom.  I have been to several proms since I graduated, but this year I attended as their photographer.  Aside from realizing what a great group of students still go to this school, I became aware that these guys were in Grade 4 when I graduated...and let me tell you, that made me feel old...ahah.
I could tell by just looking around that you guys put a lot into getting ready for this day, the gym was gorgeous.  It was by far the nicest I have ever seen that place look...I mean you couldn't even notice that the walls were mint green...haha
And this post cant be complete without saying that you all looked amazing, the girls in their beautiful dresses, and the guys sharply dressed in their suits.  I wish you all the best in whatever you choose to do from here on out.
I am so happy to have been able to take part in your special day, and to be able to help preserve memories that you will hold onto and remember forever.  Because no matter how much you "hated" school, you will look back at your time at St. Josephs Academy and wish you were still there! 

















1 comment:

Margaret Martin said...

You did an amazing job Nicole, we were so happy you could come out and capture this special day

Post a Comment