Saturday, September 11, 2010

2010...So Far So Good!

2010 has been my busiest year for pictures yet.  From family and friends, to babies and weddings, and everything in between, I think this year I have done it all.  For this blog, because there are so many different sessions, I will only add a few pictures from each.  From here on, each session will have its own post so you will get to see even more of my work. 

Michelle, David, & Baby Evan

Baby Evan was born early in January. A few weeks later, after mom, dad and Evan got home and settled into their routine, and I got back from our trip to NYC ( separate post coming up) , we decided to get some shots of the little guy before he started to grow to much. 




Vivian, Karl, Madison, and Baby Who?

Vivian is my aunt, and Madison my godchild, so I think I may have been the one to suggest this session.  Madison was so excited to be a big sister, and Vivian and Karl were curious to find out if their new addition was going to be a boy or a girl. 


Ballerina Brooke
This year, Brook started dance lessons.  At the end of the dance season, Brooke was so excited to get to dance on the "big stage" at her recital.  She told me she loved her costume because it was two of her favorite colors, Pink and Purple!! 



Welcoming Baby Mallory Maria...

No more curiosity for parents Vivian and Karl, or big sister Madison....Baby Mallory is here!  Vivian, Karl, & Madison welcomed an 8lb baby Mallory, on March 14th.  Mallory looks identical to her dad, and is always a very pleasant baby.  



Kendra
In June, I had the privilege to photograph over 80 dancers from the Burin Peninsula Dance Studio.  Let me tell you this was a very hectic day.  In trying to organize these girls into their separate dance groups, get some group shots, and individuals in a 3 hour time frame..I forgot to get permission to publish the photos online!  :(  Unfortunatly I can't show you guys most of the beautiful shots I got that day, but thanks to Kendra's mom I can share some pictures of this gorgeous girl.  Thanks a lot girls, I look forward to photographing you all before this years show!!


No comments:

Post a Comment