Sunday, September 12, 2010

Up And Running!!

Hi Everyone, 
After a busy summer of pictures, I decided it was about time for me to set up something dedicated to just that, my photography!  I tossed around the idea of launching a full on website but thought this would be a little less formal.  I will be using this blog to talk about and preview my sessions and to let you know about the new things I will be offering. I have been throwing around a couple ideas, and I hope you guys will be as excited about them as I am. 
For the first few posts, I have added some pictures that I had compiled on my Facebook page. Look at them by selecting a title from my blog archive.  From now on, each session will up uploaded as they happen and are processed. 
I look forward to your feedback. 
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment